Cases We Fund – Car Accident Lawsuit Funding
We understand that if you have been injured and are waiting on a settlement, sometimes the financial pressures of life are too great to wait for the case to be resolved. That is why Capital Now Funding provides funding for a wide range of personal injury lawsuits. If you have been injured in a car accident or vehicle accident and need financial assistance, a car accident settlement loan, also called pre settlement funding may be what you need.
Car Accident Pre Settlement Funding
Car accidents are a fact of life. Most car accidents or auto accidents are just fender-benders and no one gets hurt, but serious accidents can and do happen. And when they do, they can cause significant injuries and leave you in a difficult financial position.
If you are the victim of an auto accident or car accident, you deserve compensation. In order to get properly compensated, you first need to hire an attorney. Unfortunately, even if you hire an attorney, it may take months or years for your lawsuit to settle. The long waiting period can make your life and finances challenging, especially if you can’t go to work because of injuries you sustained from the car accident. And if you can’t go to work, the long wait may cause your bills to pile up – like medical bills, rent, utilities, car payments, gas, food and many others.
Fortunately, you can get a pre-settlement loan from Capital Now Funding for your car accident. Once your application is approved, Capital Now Funding can get the funds to you in as little as 24 hours!
You may be wondering if you lose your lawsuit, how will you be able to pay us back? With a lawsuit loan for your car accident from Capital Now Funding, there is ZERO RISK. Settlement loans from Capital Now Funding have zero interest and if your case doesn’t settle you don’t owe us anything back. That’s right, you owe us nothing. Zero. Because our pre-settlement funding is non-recourse funding, which is a legal term for not having to repay if you lose your lawsuit. That is what we call No Risk Pre-Settlement Funding!
So, if you are searching for same day settlement loans or same day settlement loans near me, Capital Now Funding is the only pre settlement funding company you need to call. If you need car accident pre-settlement funding, don’t wait another minute! Simply complete the online application or call us toll-free at 1- 855-CAP-FUND right now.
How do I get a Pre-Settlement Loan while my car accident settlement is pending?
Fortunately, while your car accident or auto accident lawsuit is pending, injured plaintiffs can look to Capital Now Funding for the funds that provide immediate relief.
Pre-settlement legal funding from Capital Now Funding helps car accident victims bridge the gap with financial assistance that is needed before the auto accident or car accident injury case is settled. If you are injured and not able to work, a settlement loan can help you pay your bills while you are waiting for your case to settle. This way, you can get immediate help with the bills you are facing now – such as rent, utility bills, car payments, living expenses, medical bills, and more.
There are many different kinds of car accidents, but they all can be a huge burden for victims and their families, with unfortunate outcomes such as physical, financial, and mental anguish.
Auto accidents that cause serious injuries are often life changing. And being able to pay your bills so you can afford to wait patiently for your lawsuit to settle properly is important. So, obtaining pre-settlement funding is a great option.
And Capital Now Funding is your best option for car accident pre-settlement funding. With most other pre-settlement legal funding companies, the longer your car accident case takes to settle, the more money you have to pay back due to rising interest rates, but not with Capital Now Funding. Our FIXED FEE funding with ZERO INTEREST means your payoff never increases – no matter how long it takes to settle your car accident case. And because our funding is non-recourse, if you lose your case, you owe us nothing – that’s NO RISK.
Why get pre-settlement funding? Does a car accident claim really take that long?
- Are you injured and unable to work? You should consider a car accident pre-settlement lawsuit loan if you were involved in a car accident and have a pending case or lawsuit in process. If your injuries or claims are serious and you can’t work and you need help paying your bills while you are waiting for your lawsuit to settle, then applying for a car accident pre-settlement lawsuit loan from Capital Now Funding is a good option.
- ZERO RISK – There is no risk associated with a loan from Capital Now Funding because you only have to pay back your loan if and when you receive a settlement.
- Lawsuits can be lengthy and your bills that pile up in the interim will not wait for a car accident to settle. That’s why pre-settlement legal loans can help you pay the essentials, including medical bills, food, rent, gas, and other basic and fundamental necessities while you are waiting for your attorney to settle your case in the best possible manner.
- Insurance companies are making you low offers – Regardless of your situation, the insurance companies want to pay you as little as possible. The more patient you can afford to be in settling your car accident lawsuit, the more likely the adjuster will be convinced that you and your attorney won’t settle for a low amount. The longer you are willing to fight, the bigger are the settlement numbers that will be offered by the insurance company adjuster. By gaining a car accident pre-settlement loan advance from Capital Now Funding, you give yourself and your attorney the time needed to properly fight for the higher level of money you deserve.
- You need immediate funding that is Risk Free with a FIXED FEE and ZERO INTEREST – Unlike other ways to get financial support while you’re waiting on a pending settlement, getting car accident pre-settlement legal funding is simple. Your credit score is not affected. The only factors needed for approval are the facts of your pending lawsuit. Best of all, a car accident settlement loan from Capital Now Funding is completely risk-free because it is non-recourse funding – you only pay the money back if you win your case. And since we never charge interest no matter how long your settlement takes, you and your attorney have the time you need to get the best settlement with the insurance companies.
What types of auto accident claims qualify for pre-settlement funding?
People commonly obtain pre-settlement funding for following types of auto accidents lawsuits:
- Car Accidents
- Semi-Truck / Big Rig Truck Accidents
- Car Wrecks
- Truck Accidents
- Hit and Run Accidents
- Drunk Driver Accidents
- Ridesharing – Lyft & Uber Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Electric Scooter Accidents
- Bike Accidents
All of these types of injury claims may qualify for pre-settlement funding. As long as you have a lawyer and pursue a lawsuit for an injury sustained from some type of automobile accident, you qualify to apply for pre-settlement funding.
Apply for pre-settlement lawsuit funding today
If getting a settlement advance sounds like something that would help you financially, don’t hesitate to apply. When you’re injured and unable to work, medical and personal bills pile up fast, and they don’t take long to drain your bank account.
Getting an advance means you won’t have to worry about how you’ll pay the electric bill and put food on the table while you’re waiting for your settlement check to arrive.
There’s no guarantee about how long it will take for your claim to be processed and paid out. For peace of mind and instead of gambling with your compensation timeline, apply for settlement funding today from Capital Now Funding or call us at 1-855-CAP-FUND and you’ll be one step closer to having money in your pocket when you need it most.