Cases We Fund – Slip and Fall Lawsuit Funding
Have you suffered an injury due to someone else’s negligence? Whether you became injured on the job, on another person’s home property, or at a business, you’re entitled to compensation. Unfortunately, the legal process takes time and sometimes the financial pressures of life are too great to wait for the case to be resolved. That is why Capital Now Funding provides funding for a wide range of personal injury lawsuits.
Are you in a position to operate independently for a year without a source of income? If not, you should think about applying for a settlement loan to carry you through your case.
If you have been injured in a Slip and Fall accident or Premises Lability accident and need financial assistance, a settlement loan, also called pre settlement funding may be what you need. Although it’s called a loan, it’s actually an advance known as non-recourse funding. This type of advance comes with ZERO RISK, because you don’t have to pay it back if you lose your case.
Slip and Fall Pre Settlement Funding
If you’ve never been involved in a slip and fall personal injury lawsuit before, you probably aren’t aware of how long a lawsuit can take to complete. It doesn’t matter how “open and shut” your case might be; it still needs to go through the entire legal process, beginning with settlement negotiations.
Premise liability lawsuits can drag on for months or years. Depending on the company or individual you are suing, settlement negotiations can take much longer than you might expect. It’s common for suits to last up to and even beyond two years. Even if you’re certain you have a strong slip and fall or premises liability case, you shouldn’t expect to receive compensation within weeks of filing your your lawsuit. That is highly unlikely so you need another plan.
With a pre-settlement loan from Capital Now Funding, you can obtain a portion of your estimated settlement before your settlement money is received. You may be wondering if you lose your lawsuit, how will you be able to pay us back? With a slip and fall loan from Capital Now Funding, there is ZERO RISK. Settlement loans from Capital Now Funding have zero interest and if your case doesn’t settle you don’t owe us anything back. That’s right, you owe us nothing. Zero. Because our pre-settlement funding is non-recourse funding, which is a legal term for not having to repay if you lose your lawsuit. That is what we call No Risk Pre-Settlement Funding!
So, if you are searching for same day settlement loans or same day settlement loans near me, Capital Now Funding is the only pre settlement funding company you need to call. If you need pre-settlement funding, don’t wait another minute! Simply complete the online application or call us toll-free at 1- 855-CAP-FUND right now.
What types of premises liability lawsuits qualify for pre-settlement funding?
The following are common types of premises liability lawsuits:
- Slips and falls
- Amusement park accidents
- Snow and ice accidents
- Poor property maintenance
- Swimming pool accidents
- Toxic fumes and chemicals
- Defective property conditions
- Poor building security
- Injuries caused by flood damage
- Escalator and elevator accidents
- Dog bites
As long as you have a lawyer and are pursuing a lawsuit for any of the above (or similar) liability claims, you qualify to apply for premise liability pre-settlement funding.
Premises liability lawsuits are lengthy
Why get a settlement advance? Does a premises liability lawsuit really take that long? We often have clients ask us this exact question.
Premises liability lawsuits can take months to even years to conclude, regardless of if they settle out of court or if they go to trial. Additionally, even if a judge or jury has awarded you a settlement, that doesn’t guarantee you’ll be paid promptly. Once your case is settled, it can still take weeks and possibly even months to receive your settlement money. While you’re waiting for your settlement, you’ll need to have enough cash on hand to be financially self-sufficient without a source of income. You can’t afford to wait months for your slip and fall settlement money to arrive. That’s not acceptable when your savings account is drained, your bills are piling up, and you require money to live.
You need money now which is why you should apply today for settlement funding from Capital Now Funding, or call us at 1-855-CAP-FUND right now. Once your application is approved, Capital Now Funding can get the funds to you in as little as 24 hours!
Capital Now Funding is your best option for slip and fall pre-settlement funding. With most other pre-settlement legal funding companies, the longer your case takes to settle, the more money you have to pay back due to rising interest rates, but not with Capital Now Funding. Our FIXED FEE funding with ZERO INTEREST means your payoff never increases – no matter how long it takes to settle your premises liability case. And because our funding is non-recourse, if you lose your case, you owe us nothing – that’s NO RISK.
Personal injury settlements are often huge
Personal injury lawsuits often settle for tens of thousands of dollars, if not hundreds of thousands. A handful of settlements have gone into the millions when serious injuries were involved. These settlements are high for three main reasons:
- Medical bills are extensive and can sometimes build for months or years.
- Settlements account for lost income. If someone can’t work for the rest of his life, the settlement will be much higher than for a temporary injury.
- Settlements account for other losses such as pain and suffering, loss of companionship, love, and support. These losses are difficult to quantify in dollars but can often be quite large.
If your personal injury lawsuit settles for a large sum of money, you’ll still have to be patient to get paid. Your electric company won’t care if you have five million dollars coming your way in six months – if they’re not paid immediately, they’ll shut off your power.
Tips for winning your premises liability case
If you get approved for pre-settlement funding, don’t drop the ball on your lawsuit. Though it’s true that you won’t have to pay back the funds if you lose your case, pre-settlement funding will represent only a small percentage of your expected compensation. Your lawsuit advance won’t cover all of your medical bills so you still need to focus on winning your lawsuit to get all the compensation you deserve.
Here’s what you can do to maximize your chances of winning your case.
- Listen to your attorney. Your attorney has experience in the courtroom that gives weight to his or her advice. When your attorney tells you to do something or to avoid doing another, it’s a smart move to listen. Your lawyer is not giving advice based on what she or he has read online. This legal professional is providing advice based on experience in the courtroom and knowing how similar cases have turned out.
- Attend all medical appointments. Keeping all medical appointments is the biggest factor in the determination of slip and fall/premises liability cases. When a victim skips medical appointments, it can appear as if he or she is not seriously injured. Even if you don’t want to go to an appointment, if your doctor has scheduled one, make sure you show up. You can always talk to your doctor about alternative treatments if you don’t like what’s been offered. However, be aware that being overly selective about medical treatments could hurt your case. For example, if a physician says you need surgery, but you’re not willing to undergo the procedure, this could hurt your case.
- Don’t argue with your lawyer over a final settlement offer. Settlement negotiations are fierce. Sometimes a point is reached where the defendant is no longer willing to budge. Lawyers know when this is the case. If your lawyer tells you a certain amount is the maximum that’s possible for you, don’t argue further. Arguing with your lawyer can make the person drop your case, and then you’ll get no compensation.
- Meet all promises made to your lawyer. When your lawyer asks you for information and you tell the attorney you’ll get it to their office tomorrow, make sure it’s there the next day. If you need more time to source information, let your lawyer know you need more time. Make sure you keep your promises so your lawyer understands you’re a reliable client. You’ll have a better relationship that way.
- Be truthful. Be truthful with your lawyer and yourself. Don’t fabricate details to make things look better or worse than they actually are. Be honest about mistakes you’ve made and let your lawyer determine how to handle matters from there.
Apply for pre-settlement lawsuit funding today
If getting a settlement advance sounds like something that would help you financially, don’t hesitate to apply. When you’re injured and unable to work, medical and personal bills pile up fast, and they don’t take long to drain your bank account.
Getting an advance means you won’t have to worry about how you’ll pay the electric bill and put food on the table while you’re waiting for your settlement check to arrive.
There’s no guarantee about how long it will take for your claim to be processed and paid out. For peace of mind and instead of gambling with your compensation timeline, apply for settlement funding today from Capital Now Funding or call us at 1-855-CAP-FUND and you’ll be one step closer to having money in your pocket when you need it most. The application process is free and takes only a minute to get started.